Author: Sergii Pryz
Package: PHP File Renamer
Instalation, adding new strategies description, and Frequency Asked Questions.
By Sergii Pryz
ObjectiveFileRenamer solves problem of renaming files according strategy with saving folders structure.
Four goals were achieved:
- Original source files are not changed
- Folder structure is saved
- Simply to add new rename strategy
- Report of renamed process in .csv format is created
InstallationsThere are two thing for care about:
- Add write permission to the FileRenamer folder. Or create folder /data/report in the FileRenamer root directory and set write permission to it.
- Check if destination folder has write permission
Add new Strategies
- The first, new strategy should extends "FileRenamer\Strategy\AbstractStrategy" class or implements "FileRenamer\Strategy\StrategyInterface"
- The second, registry new strategy to the /configs/strategies.ini:
class = Strategy class
desc = Strategy description
- Finally check result using console command:
php frcon.php -l
Frequency Asked Questions
- What is default destination path of renamed files?
Default destination path is a parent folder of source folder.
E.g. source path /var/www/test default destination path would be /var/www/test_renamed_YYYY_mm_dd_HH_ii_ss
You need to be a registered user or login to post a comment
Login Immediately with your account on:
No comments were submitted yet.