VERSION 0.8 - Sep 12 2013
- Better code documentation
- Better error control
- Support for export images using Inkscape it's add exporting formats to png,ps,eps,pdf,plain-svg. Support windows Inkscape.
- Add inkscape as a fallback when imagemagic is not present. Each one will try to use other if fail.
- Support for humanreadable xml or not.
- Add a simple example.
- Removed some warnings and notices.
- Show and hide functions.
- Remove Element function.
- Support PHP 5.4 and PHP Strict mode.
- Added simple pixel art to vector example.
- Corrected the SVGText bug reported by users.
VERSION 0.7 - Nov 16 2011
- Added support for line
- Added support for circle.
- Added support for ellipse.
- Added support for radial gradient.
- Added support for round rect.
- Added support for title and description
- Addes support for PHP 5.2.5
- Added merge example.
- Added text replace.
- Addes Line graph example
VERSION 0.6 - Set 05 2011
- New classes:
- Add support to LinearGradient (with his stop).
- Add class to use Inkscape in command line to convert SVG's using Inkscape ( And example ). It's not a part of package, but is usefull.
- Improved some examples.
- SVGDocument: Support to add Def (gradients), and formated xml export (Some editors cannot open xml in one line)
- XMlELement: Add support to generate an uniqueId like Inkscape 'rect1', 'lineargradient2', etc.
VERSION 0.5 - Aug 03 2011
- Initial version
- Edit and load SVG simple or compacted, some usefull functions to edit it.
- Some functions to export to PNG and other formats using imagemagick.
- Full documented.