PHP Classes

how to configurate it ??

Recommend this page to a friend!

GImageGallery  >  All threads  >  how to configurate it ??  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:how to configurate it ??
Summary:dl(): Not supported in multithreaded Web servers
Author:Marcelo Bueno Martínez
Date:2005-03-11 21:35:14
Update:2005-03-18 15:33:39

1. how to configurate it ??   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Marcelo Bueno Martínez Marcelo Bueno Martínez - 2005-03-11 21:35:14
Hi
The idea of store your images on your email account seems to me so great, but i had some problems on the configuration bit, i changed the file config.php with my email account information, then i ran the file example.php and i got the follow errors:

Warning: dl(): Not supported in multithreaded Web servers - use extension statements in your php.ini in C:\http\test\gimagegallery\libgmailer.php on line 95

Warning: dl(): Not supported in multithreaded Web servers - use extension statements in your php.ini in C:\http\test\gimagegallery\libgmailer.php on line 95

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: curl_init() in C:\http\test\gimagegallery\libgmailer.php on line 158

I think must be something related with some extensions on the php.ini file but i don't know which must be enabled, am i doing something wrong??

Thanks a lot...

2. Re: how to configurate it ??   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Luis I. Larrateguy Luis I. Larrateguy - 2005-03-12 12:58:33 - In reply to message 1 from Marcelo Bueno Martínez
hi,
Please refer to the site of libgmailer. It's a third party class I use (but I didn't write).
You can find the link in the package's page.

Although, I tell you that seems to be a problem with CURL. Or a configuration in your server.

regards

3. Re: how to configurate it ??   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Jesse Francis Jesse Francis - 2005-03-18 07:30:59 - In reply to message 2 from Luis I. Larrateguy
Hi Luis,
I have installed the gmail at http://www.mauicomputer.com/gallery/
Unfortunately the thumbnails are broken.

I downloaded the newest libgmailer.php from the author's site and it still does not work.

When i click a broken thumbnail it does show the big image perfectly.
It is just the thumbnails that are broken.

I looked through your code and compared it with the source at gmail page but I cannot figure it out.

Thank you for any ideas.

Aloha
Jesse Francis

4. Re: how to configurate it ??   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Luis I. Larrateguy Luis I. Larrateguy - 2005-03-18 12:59:32 - In reply to message 3 from Jesse Francis
hi,

first. Your sessions aren't working. Check that. Or PHPSESSIONS or Cookies.. it seems to be phpsessions.

second. Try downloading again the th.php. I addded a line. (require_once("config.php");) in that fil. I'm working in a new version, so stay in touch.

regards
Luis.

5. Re: how to configurate it ??   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Jesse Francis Jesse Francis - 2005-03-18 13:58:03 - In reply to message 4 from Luis I. Larrateguy
Hi and thank you so much for your quick reply.
The require once command worked however I now get session errors.

As I am hosted on a webhost I cannot modify the server PHP installation myself so I am not sure how to fix SESSIONS.

The errors I get are:

---------------------------------------------------------------
Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/mauicomp/public_html/gallery/index.php:5) in /home/mauicomp/public_html/gallery/libgmailer.php on line 149

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/mauicomp/public_html/gallery/index.php:5) in /home/mauicomp/public_html/gallery/libgmailer.php on line 149

Then when I click on a gmail 'label', the thumbnails work now but i get the error:

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/mauicomp/public_html/gallery/index.php:5) in /home/mauicomp/public_html/gallery/libgmailer.php on line 149

Since it works even with the errors perhaps I can just code the warnings to not appear. I can do that at least.

Thanks,
Jesse

6. Re: how to configurate it ??   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Luis I. Larrateguy Luis I. Larrateguy - 2005-03-18 15:33:39 - In reply to message 5 from Jesse Francis
Give me to thuesday.. new Improved version coming soon.. really OOriented ;)