PHP Classes

It's pretty nice but there's an when I run it.

Recommend this page to a friend!

QGoogleVisualizationAPI  >  All threads  >  It's pretty nice but there's an when...  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:It's pretty nice but there's an when...
Summary:Package rating comment
Author:Nino Paolo Amarillento
Date:2008-07-11 03:59:08
Update:2008-07-15 19:56:37

Nino Paolo Amarillento rated this package as follows:

Utility: Good
Consistency: Good
Examples: Sufficient

1. It's pretty nice but there's an when...   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Nino Paolo Amarillento Nino Paolo Amarillento - 2008-07-11 03:59:08
It's pretty nice but there's an when I run it. QConfig.inc.php cannot be found.

2. Re: It's pretty nice but there's an when...   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Tom Schaefer Tom Schaefer - 2008-07-11 07:09:31 - In reply to message 1 from Nino Paolo Amarillento
Just added the missing Class.
Sorry have not seen the mising link.

3. Re: It's pretty nice but there's an when...   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Nino Paolo Amarillento Nino Paolo Amarillento - 2008-07-11 12:03:18 - In reply to message 2 from Tom Schaefer
great thanks. I'll check it out. Thanks for the quick reply.

4. Hi there   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Nino Paolo Amarillento Nino Paolo Amarillento - 2008-07-15 09:02:22 - In reply to message 3 from Nino Paolo Amarillento
Very Nice Class... I like it. Actually, I have created a QPiechartGoogleGraph.class.php also. How can I give it to you to add it on your Classes.

Anyways, if you have it there already never mind, I'm gonna kept it mine. :) I've just follow the classes you've made. It's pretty simple and nice to add new graphs classes.

I have one question. What is the use of `$name` in QVizualisationGoogleGraph.class.php -> public function render($name=null, $return = false){...}.

I want to render the graph later part of the code, so what I did is I've just do the ff codes:

----------------------------------
$chrt = $chart->render('', true);
echo $chrt;
----------------------------------

I just leave the @param $name = blank.

:) Thanks

5. Re: It's pretty nice but there's an when...   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Tom Schaefer Tom Schaefer - 2008-07-15 17:10:07 - In reply to message 4 from Nino Paolo Amarillento
THX, a lot for your enthusiasm.
But I have already written all classes.
I haven't released them for getting an image
of the community's interest in this class.

You asked, what the name parameter in the render-method is for.
The name parameter is used by a class named QMashupGoogleGraph, which
allows you to combine different chart types while operting on the same data.

I'll release it later, if the community shows enough interest.

6. Re: It's pretty nice but there's an when...   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Nino Paolo Amarillento Nino Paolo Amarillento - 2008-07-15 17:41:48 - In reply to message 5 from Tom Schaefer
Great! thanks for the reply.

7. Re: It's pretty nice but there's an when...   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Nino Paolo Amarillento Nino Paolo Amarillento - 2008-07-15 17:57:05 - In reply to message 6 from Nino Paolo Amarillento
I love your class. :) How can I add package? for example, in my QPiechart class:

$vizualisationType = "PieChart";
$package = "";

I'd want to have a 2-charts displayed at the same time, one is "3D PieChart" and the other one is "ImagePiechart". I can only show "3D Piechart" ("is3D"=>true, only) while on ImagePiechart I'm having problem, How can I do that?

Please help. Thanks

8. Re: It's pretty nice but there's an when...   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Tom Schaefer Tom Schaefer - 2008-07-15 19:43:46 - In reply to message 7 from Nino Paolo Amarillento
Just wait for my release of QMashupGoogleGraph. This allows you to show multiple packages. For now only a single package can be registered.

9. Re: It's pretty nice but there's an when...   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Tom Schaefer Tom Schaefer - 2008-07-15 19:56:37 - In reply to message 7 from Nino Paolo Amarillento
For now you can only combine javascript charts. Image charts are a bit different in handling. The syntax is more complex. I just posted the Mashup class. I posted a sample, too. Just take a look. May this help.