PHP Classes

Examples(e.

Recommend this page to a friend!

Go PayPal  >  All threads  >  Examples(e.  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:Examples(e.
Summary:Package rating comment
Author:George Pasparakis
Date:2011-07-20 06:39:32
Update:2012-06-17 22:40:29

George Pasparakis rated this package as follows:

Utility: Good
Consistency: Good
Documentation: Sufficient
Examples: Good

1. Examples(e.   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of George Pasparakis George Pasparakis - 2011-07-20 06:39:33
Examples(e.g. Unit tests) are provided and are covering all the different aspects of PAYPAL: buy now, subscribe, donation, gift certificate, paypal cart, custom cart.

Comments within source code are sufficient.
The html document(HTML-Variables-for-PayPal-Website-Payments-Standard.htm) about the variables is missing the images.

index.php is missing an else statement(line 4) when index.php is called without ?api='...' parameter and comes up with a notice.

Overall is a good quality code that implements the proposed functionality.

2. test.   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of dilip kheni dilip kheni - 2011-07-21 06:17:17 - In reply to message 1 from George Pasparakis
[io[

3. Re: Examples(e.   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Sithu Kyaw Sithu Kyaw - 2011-09-26 09:24:34 - In reply to message 1 from George Pasparakis
Thank you for your rating and comments.
An else statement is not needed. When you do not pass "?api=...", default is "buynow" which is in line 3.
Notice comes up when error_reporting(E_ALL).

You can disable warning and notice for your error reporting or you can fix it line 4 as following :
if(isset($_GET['api']) && $_GET['api']) $api = $_GET['api'];

I have also updated this in the repository.

4. Re: Examples(e.   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of csilvaz csilvaz - 2012-06-17 22:40:29 - In reply to message 3 from Sithu Kyaw
Hi!,

Sorry for my English, I tried the example "Example/thirdpartycart.php" and the value $_REQUEST['txn_id'] always returns a value distinct to value of Paypal, I need to get the value of the Paypal transaction number.

Please, How do I do?

Thanks!