PHP Classes

<html> <head> etc.

Recommend this page to a friend!

Map Builder  >  All threads  >  <html> <head> etc.  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:<html> <head> etc.
Summary:If I include an example into a html-file nothing is seen.
Author:Carsten Lippert
Date:2012-07-27 14:11:33
Update:2012-09-28 15:22:01

1. <html> <head> etc.   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Carsten Lippert Carsten Lippert - 2012-07-27 14:11:33
Hello,

if I look into the source there is no head and closing of the html-file (<!DOCTYPE HTML>
<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">
<title></title>
</head>
<body>
here should be the div with the map
</body>
</html>

I tried to change the class.MapBuilder.php and also I included the example via PHP include in another file. But always I get an empty page (but in the source I see all the stuff). I can't see the mistake, but I didn't get it to work.

bye Carsten

2. Re: <html> <head> etc.   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Vagharshak Tozalakyan Vagharshak Tozalakyan - 2012-07-28 06:59:19 - In reply to message 1 from Carsten Lippert
Hello Carsten,

I don't see any reason for extra html generation directly from the class. People may want to add a map in their own pages with custom layout and other things on the page. Please see example 9 for the sample of how to use the class in markup.

Best regards,
Vagharsh

3. Re: <html> <head> etc.   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Carsten Lippert Carsten Lippert - 2012-09-28 15:22:01 - In reply to message 2 from Vagharshak Tozalakyan
Thanks, yes this is an example, I didn't realise. Because I want a full window map, I changed the class.MapBuilder.php. Now it works like I want.